A good home theater sound system is fundamental to enjoying your movies at their full potential. You may already have a big Screen TV In your living room, but if you cannot experience the soundtrack at its best, you are missing out on some of the excitement.
Installing a surround sound system is not too complicated. Here are some helpful tips:
- Decide on the surround sound configuration you would like: 5.1, 7.1 or 7.2 surround sound speaker systems.
- Choose a compatible AV Receiver that allows you to connect your many devices to it, such as DVD, Blu-ray, cable TV box, DVD, etc.
- Choose functional speaker wires, fiber optic cable, digital coaxial cable, subwoofer cable, Y adapter etc.
- Position the distance of your speakers accordingly: front, rear, center, and the subwoofer.
- Surround sound speakers should be placed symmetrically and the angle of the speakers should be aim towards the sitting area.
- The height of the speakers should match the audience’s ear level when sitting. Try to keep all your speakers as close to ear level as possible.
- Sit back and enjoy your movies!
* If you need more information, feel free to call us for assistance.
- Our trained and certified technicians can help your sound system to perform at its best potential.